9.22.2012

Incredible tired


DAY123

Taxol 9's theme: Incredible Tired

Taxol #8 had a good Saturday of energy and dancing. This week is super tired and fingernail lifting.

Still just exhausted- I was woken up this morning at 5am by an eager 2 year old for "mommy daddy wake up".
Azalea wound up coming to get her little sister and they watched a movie quietly until I got up. I hit the shower first since these night sweats make you so funky in the morning. I can't be functioning stinking up the place. Thank you Dr. Bronner's.
Then Melody wound up accidentally peeing on the couch so I had to clean that up and disinfect it and my half hour of energy was all used up and my battery was dead at that point.
I laid back down on the couch (not near the pee spot lol)  and the kids watched Rango on the computer.
Mark got up at 10 since he came in early this morning after his gig in Seaside last night.
Nothing is getting me up today. Not even my coffee.
My brother came back into town from Brooklyn so him and my mom took the kids today since Mark left around 1 to play a festival in PA 4 hours away. I stayed home. I am just way too beat to deal with my children all by myself right now. The week has taken its toll.

My legs are killing me too. Fingers just keep getting numb.

So I have this nice quiet time alone- I'm currently taking a break from hot flashes and couch time with the Yankees to blog this- then I'm back to my game.
The Yanks are holding strong.... my chemo team. lol.
The game is good too- with the runs on both sides competing with each other.
The Oakland A's.

So that's me today. A tired, beat and exhausted Yankees fan on a couch.
and it's so pretty outside. ugh.
 My kingdom for a deck and hammock right now. lol.


......

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment