9 again!
Today was Taxol #9 and what a chemo visit this was. Super easy- I felt good going in besides being tired-
I was all excited to get the full on examination today. I get the super tumor rundown and offcial measurement every 3rd visit. Today was magic number 9.
I went with mom- kinda curious since the breast tumor wasn't really around much and I swear I felt the Armpit Shitshow go down too.
So I saw Phyllis as usual- and she asked the usual question of how my tumors were feeling and I said great- I think they went down again...
Lo and Behold!- YES! Phyllis even got excited over the breast tumor most of all since it is virtually shrunken to almost nothing from what she can feel. Tears. of. joy.
And she says the armpit is smaller too. She was so excited and I got excited- my mom got excited - I just love that news.
*Thanks and praise for a good day, all the prayers, love and light and good thoughts, folks. This is because of you and you and you and all those good intentions. *
I cannot begin to express how much I feel all of that.
The Shitshow is Shrinking!!!!
(I told Mark he should write a cool punk song with that as the chorus. lots of distortion and power chords. Yngwie style)
I have learned that i will catch shit for wearing my Yankees tshirt to a place in South Jersey. That's Phillies country down there and I was told "Oh boy- you are really wearing that shirt here?"
Yes I am. Currently #1 with many on the DL and it all started when I started my chemo. I'm standing by my team. Mickey Mantle didn't play for the Phillies either.
Now of course I had my cancer brand of meth today called Decadron- that awesome steroid that gets you crazy. I spent the ride home listening to local talk radio wiyth my mom-. Our political views are completely different. So I get heated and passionate because I love politics (I just don't talk about my feelings in public forums. so don't worry. I identify with no party.). I got all agitated and my mom had to turn the radio off. lol.
I also visited the chiropractor since my I really almost literally did dance my legs off.
They don't hurt so much anymore. Dr. G fixed me all up and I feel so much better.
I just feel so good inside today. After dancing all Saturday night and having a crap load of a good time- I'm on cloud......9. My tumors hate a good time, that I am convinced of.
3 MORE LEFT AND I AM KICKING ASS.
I am so happy!
And Melody had no nap today so I get a nice quiet early bedtime for me to crash with.
Work tomorrow.
Hi Rocco and Erica!
xo

3 comments:
only 3 more, only 3 more, only 3 more!!!! this makes me so happy!!!! kick and swim, kick and swim, kick and swim!!! hoorayyy!! xoxoxoxxo
i was wondering if you realized that the pic along with this entry has your hand in the asl position for the number 9?
i bet you did, but if you didnt, i thought you might find it kinda cool...
was away for a few days and thought often about missing reading this blog, cuz it helps me feel more in touch with you.
glad you had good days and got to dance and stuff...it does my heart good to hear that!
Actually- I didn't! I did that for "3 more left"...
That's really neat.
((9))
thank you!
Post a Comment