5.17.2012

down day...kinda

went to work again today. I have the best boss in the entire world. And his wife is pretty awesome too. She works with the breast mammo part of  a local hospital so everyone knows firsthand what I'm going through for the most part. If you are reading this Lisa, I love you and thank you for all the help, emails and support. and you married a great man. :)

I had to take off early since I had yet more calls to make- make sure i visited the dentist before chemo starts, set up a meeting with the wig people, set everything up with my local ACS branch for any services they offer. I found out my insurance covers my wig 100%.
Not sure if i'll rock one all the time- it is summer and I'm sure I'll be hot and itchy.... The cosplay long hair wigs I found rule and take hot irons too.... I'm gonna order one to see how it goes. If i like it, I'll get a few more.

And I took the Ninja back to the store. That thing sucked. So inconvenient. plus it said it juiced on the box ---and it does not juice. I bought a standby juicer for the time being since our other one is a POS and slowly shitting the bed.
Rocking my kale, broccoli, carrots, celery, beets and spinach.... getting the blood ready for an onslaught of a heavy toxic bomb.

Checking out at Lowe's today- I noticed a priest was working there. full collar and cross- he wound up being my cashier and told me not to ride the broom mop i bought. lol. I wanted so bad to leave my transaction with the words "May the Lord be with you". all 15 years of Catholic school I know that mass by heart.I didn't say it though.   I did inquire to another employee as to why a priest was working there and she said that he was "in between churches". lol 
 ??? ok. add it to the small weird oddities I've been noticing lately.

and my husband is the greatest. I have to say that right here. So much we have gone through in our 14 years together... I don't know where I would be without the fabulous model of a real man he is. I love you hun <3

I've also noticed a major increase of birds landing and speaking close to me. Cue the Carpenters here <3
I had the red tail hawk, countless cardinals flying in my path while driving, and a blue jay and redwing blackbird visit me closer than any bird ever has in the past. Either my dad is hanging out with me or what....they;re everywhere though. I like good signs.

Tomorrow I get to go to Azie's school and teach tie dye.... :) so happy about that. :) a busy day of early morning work>blood test>mixing dyes> off to school.....

I need rest but I have so much to do. I would give anything right now for a full day of sleep without tests, needles, doctors calls, work, or mommy stuff. I am exhausted.

Rest in Peace, Donna Summer.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love you.

you're doing great.

i know it's overwhelming right now but it gets much... calmer. i promise you it does. you're doing GREAT. tell yourself "i'm doing it." i mean it! right now! say it!!! :-)

try to promise yourself a rest today. in the most loving way possible i'm going to say that it appears this is going to take some practice. ;-)

give yourself permission

to do so and get comfortable with it now because later on your body is going to force the issue and i find that fighting against it is just a terrible idea.

ok, enough suggestions, more love!!! love love love to you!!! <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxo nkind.

Post a Comment