5.11.2012

happy birthday hun

It was nice to finally get some sleep. Exhaustion really does me in because I don't sit still. ever. My day involuntarily begins at 5am and usually never stops until 11pm.
So it felt great to wake up a little bit later today and my first thought was "it's my hunny's birthday" and not "Oh- I still have cancer"....
Yay- he turns 54 and what a spry 54 it is. :) Kinda sucks that this diagnosis was timed like the way it was- but he's been wonderful. Just wonderful. I think he's cried more than me.
I love him and I couldn't have asked for a better dad or husband. Especially now.

Happy birthday hun!!!

Off work again today- it's been a pain scheduling tests. All tests. First I need to approve it for my ins. company, then the facility by me isn't approved, then I have to call them back and have it switched back...gah. I took the day off work just to spend it on the phone.
Lots of things where I need contrast. which means I get blue veins....cool.
Chemo day is approaching fast, need to get this done. And I have to break the news to Azalea once all these tests come back and I know the finals story of what we are dealing with. I wish I didn't have to.
My dad and Azalea were as close as a grandpa and his grandchild could get- 2 years after his passing and she still gets very upset if she thinks about him, or even if someone mentions cancer.
In addition to breaking the news, I need to help her get to where I am and see this as a brave fight with all enemies dead. There is no lying down. This I'm sure will transform her as well. <3

Blood tests and Chest Xrays today.... and I get to pick up that fabulous cocktail to make me glow for my Cat scan monday. Radioactive isotopes!!!! yummmmmmmmm.


:)




No comments:

Post a Comment