5.31.2012

bleh.

DAY10

Today was not a good day.
I woke up feeling cruddy. Went into work and left by noon with a splitting headache that's 2 days old and felt sick all day. Constant thirst too.
I slept it off but its quarter to 10 and I still feel like ...bleh.

Haircut has moved to Saturday. Rescheduling for one more day later. It's a cosmic snooze button. Duty calls on Friday and I need to see that things get done at work.

Need sleep and happy that Mark is home tonight.



......


4 comments:

Brooke said...

Picked up some gifts for Jen to bring to the girls. Sorry you are so tired & not feeling great. Thinking of you everyday & reading your posts. Hope tomorrow is better. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

sending you lots of love 'n hugs. xoxoxoxoxxoxo

nancy

Anonymous said...

I dont even know you,but I feel like I do.You are an amazingly strong person who is an inspiration to so many. I hope that this journey is not too painful for you. Keep the faith. Cant wait to hear about your new hair, or lack there of. Whatever you wear, or dont wear, I am sure you will rock! F cancer!!!

Anonymous said...

Love you.

Post a Comment