5.27.2012

easy like sunday morning *

DAY6
 I felt great today. :) Very little fatigue considering- But I was able to snuggle and hang out with the kids today. Melody wasn't a whiny clingy kid today- so it made it a lot easier. She was her normal sweet cuddly self today- Azalea hung out today too. Mark left around 5 to play in Asbury tonight, but he should be home around 10.

Made a killer soup full of greens and potatoes and lentils and beans and I loaded it up with turmeric, which made the soup and my home smell like Christmas. Cooked for 4 hours proper.
My appetite was kickin' today - I couldn't eat enough food (good stuff of course besides the double chocolate chip Haagen Dazs I was craving like crazy. My mom told me not to eat ice cream like that since it has so much fat and calories and I don't need them. I thought that was hilarious.
I think I ate enough kale, chard and beets in the last 2 days to cancel out ice cream just for today :)

I think I've had my fill of American Pickers, too.

I feel good to emerge from a 5 day fog of senses.... slowly but surely ....

My hair goes bye bye Friday. eek!

6 comments:

b said...

Think GI Jane. GI Jane... I'd be freaking out at the hair part...but no more hair coloring! Lol Glad you're feeling better :)

brianne diomede said...

Hair grows back, wigs fill in. In the scheme of life- it's only hair. and it;s hot as hell out- I'm thankful to be able to take the pile off if I have to ;)

b said...

Yup, it will grow back :) Wish I was there in person. Soon!!

Anonymous said...

i've found a few advantages to not having hair believe it or not, hope you will too. :)

and i make myself laugh every time i take a shower because every single time, right before stepping in, i STILL reach up to remove a non existent barrette! lol

i'm glad you are feeling better! nancy :) <3 xoxoxoxoxo

Georgi said...

You eat all the icecream you want, lady! Love you! <3

Kate said...

My one girlfriend from work found that not having hair also meant not having to shave her legs :). Bonus!

Post a Comment