DAY45
Missing festival season a lot. Living vicariously through friends' facebook pictures.....
....soon......soon.
Glorious divine intervention today of my mom spotting a really cool vintage drop leaf table curbside that extends out larger for more people. Folds up nicely- - really high quality wood. It's beat up- but when my mom said "I just found the greatest dining room table!". I hear table and it translates into canvas.
Amazing woodworking skill in this table says to me my dad sent this to me as a gift. Thanks Daddy. I can hear him saying "You don't see furniture like this anymore. You see that edge? That's quality. Feel that. See that grain? That's sharp. Really sharp"..... My dad was Holmes on Holmes. no doubt (He loved that show too). Sharp was his word for "badass".
All my projection of new projects and keeping myself creating through this crazy brain forest of chemo and cancer stuff....and i manifested a table. And 4 chairs.
The lottery win is waiting for the perfect day, I say.
I'm so psyched. With chemo coming on Monday, I won't be able to do much to it until next weekend, but oh boy. Gve me right angles and a paintbrush and symmetry happens.
sooooooooo excited!Fireworks were awesome. The joy my kids had and Melody talking about it all day today "Oh pre-tee sparkles! Ocean!" was worth the 2 hour drive home that should have been 10 minutes.

A brilliant orange moon rose above the ocean and was a perfect backdrop to a sweet evening on the beach.
I feel great.
Feet swelly a bit, but otherwise great.
I'm feeling the best I have in a week.....! Even considering I got only 4 hours of sleep and still woke up for work way early. go me!
Tomorrow.... music at the beach . No traffic this time.


2 comments:
you make me smile :) <3
As always, I read your posts and think, And I complained about ....... Puts things in perspective. Love,ya!
Post a Comment