Props to the person who put this graphic up ... funny how i blogged right here how the Yanks started winning the day I started chemo. lol. May 22.

They played terribly last night and Boston won. bleh. As I type, they are currently totally awesome in the bottom of the 7th.
....LAST AC CHEMO TOMORROW!!!!!
It's early- (8am) - I have to leave here at 6:30.......
Anxious as hell and as always...... but thankful it stops. So thankful. I still have that Neulasta shot, but after this last time, I don't fear it so much anymore.
I was given a small amount of my father's ashes this evening so I could take him with me to treatments, I put him in a gorgeous handmade glass and silver wrapped bottle that was made by some amazing artist friends I have. It feels nice to be able to have 'him' with me through this. His remains have been confined in one box until now. ;)
Next up,,,, the extract of the pacific yew tree- TAXOL.
coming in 2 weeks.
onward to tomorrow......
xo
b
No comments:
Post a Comment