DAY136
Today I get my last blood weekly blood test (for chemo at least) done.
I'm in and out of these usually in 5 minutes, but it's just another place to go and I'm glad I won't have to go there anymore. for chemo at least.
This Taxol kicked my butt again - Wed-Thur and Today was crappy chemo side effect day. I do manage to get in at least some good time at work and I just go home when I start to feel real bad. Then I go home and literally collapse on the couch. The kids usually have me with one eye open so rest eludes me sometimes.
The constant need to be drinking water gets old too. I'll go a few hours and get scared. lol.
My appetite has been blah too.
But yeah- now it's rock n roll hydration. every day and every night.
I have a trip for the chiropractor too lined up for today- It helps immensely with the sludgy ache of everything lately.
Sludgy.
That's pretty much the best word for it.
Hair I think is here to stay- it's a short short fuzz- but growing. I can almost make it look messy. almost!
No eyelashes or new eyebrows yet.
My nails have been behaving thanks to the Fort Knox of nail polish applications. They still hurt though, as well as the neuropathy surging through the day with the burning hands and numb fingers.
I can't wait till this is out of my system and over with.
My guts have had enough of feeling like the underneath of the NJ Turnpike around Exit 13. Close by where the dumping grounds of John Malkovich's head is ... kinda.
Sludgy.
Almost done.
4.more.days.
1 comment:
SOOOOOO almost done!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment