Wow. 80 days already??.... It's goes by so fast, and the slowest at the same time.
80 days of my body being bombed out in a chemo blitzkreig.
about 60 left.
No word yet on my surgery date- something is taking very long that shouldn't, and I'm a little worried because I just want these dates set. I need something to circle on a calendar.
Tonight the kids are gone and Mark is at work on the boardwalk tonight. I'm feeling like yuck. Super tired and the expected bone pain.... Ugh. A headache is forming as I type.
I'm just trying to get ahead of what this drug is doing to me, it's like staying afloat and above water in a hurricane at high tide. Between emotions and the physical- it's a hell of a swim.
And I hate hate hate painkillers. I have taken them for pain, but I just do not like their vibe and effects and the whole blech of them.
Right now- the fact I want to chop my legs off because of this bone pain is enough to make me reach for the Vicodin, although I'm waiting as long as I can. Today all the bones are singing their song in unison. Loudly.
I did manage to get in about 4 hours of work done this morning, I wonder what tomorrow will bring. But alas, tomorrow never knows.
words of wisdom.
There's an ice cold super green kombucha waiting for me in the fridge at least. But someone took the ice cream. Hm.

1 comment:
i would bring you ice cream if i could xo :)
hope you get your date soon. hang in there, take those pain meds as loathsome as they are. wayyyy better to try to keep on top of the pain than try to catch up to it.
{{{ love love love!! gentle hugs!!! strength, peace, patience!!! }}}
<3 <3
Post a Comment