And for my next trick......
Today is bizarro day.
I feel like I'm seriously in some alternate dimension of space and time.
Beth came over to hang out last night. I tried to get her to drink a beer - but I was unsuccessful. Beth does not like beer- but wishes she could drink it. I found a Sammy Smith Cherry ale for her to try- but nope. So it went back in the fridge for Mark. I don't like it very much either.
I had a nice Malbec-Tempranillo cause that's my jam. I felt ok. And I took a nice window of not feeling like poo to make cookies for some the awesome people who have lent a hand, like my neighbor who mowed my lawn . I don't own a lawnmower, nor have enough grass in the front to constitute a real lawn- but it still needs cutting and they did it one day for me. He even weed wacked the walk and stuff.
So he and his wife get cookies.
I probably made around 5 or 6 dozen.
I ate some cookie dough- STUPID. raw eggs and no immune system may have caused me to wake up the way I did today. I never had a problem with wine though.
Now I've been getting hot flashes for the past week- really nasty ones. And when you are bald- you can feel the beads of sweat forming on your head. it's so weird.
So i woke up this morning- sweating my butt off- and felt like shit- 6am and I wasn't able to back to sleep- so I took the first of many showers- after the first shower- I got real sick and threw up.
Another shower.
Then I ate some cheerios and rice milk. Which led to sweating. More throwing up. Another shower.
Water. Another shower. Headache. Another shower.
I'm running out of clean towels at this point. I just feel like crap.
Having coffee now- It's staying down. But I just don't feel right.
Now here's the kicker.
....Of course if you have a tumor anywhere- natural instinct is to feel it. touch it when you can to make sure you still have a tumor. It's second nature.
It's real awesome when you have a tumor in your breast- you feel yourself up a lot.
So in a absent minded hand to the breast 2 days ago- I discovered I cannot find that tumor - It either has disappeared or simply snuck to the back of the theater or just got so small in such an amount of time.... But I'm all WTF? It was palpable 3 days ago and then all of a sudden. Boom.
It's a little weird.
Tomorrow is the 6th visit and one where I'm going to get fully examined so I'll ask Phyllis if she can find it.
Of course the armpit shitshow is still around -large and in charge...but as for the other one. I seriously don't know....
??
Mark and the girls went to the farmer's market to get some veggies- I am in no shape to leave the house unless it's necessary.
Walking in space, folks......
Tomorrow: Taxol 6. the halfway point!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment