I'm typing this on an iPhone which is weird, but it works I guess. It corrects me better than the desktop, which is good. Been having good days and bad days, but this Tamoxifen shit plain sucks. I've been on it for 4 months now and this ain't fun. The bone pain side effects are worse than chemo's..... I'm down for a whole day when that happens . I do my best though to get up and push it out. It's hard though. I'm also finding that I'm unable to eat much anymore because these pills cause major nausea and sometimes, like today, I wake up throwing up. Since there's nothing in my stomach its a vicious cycle of dry heaving and my body is hating it. People seem to think since treatment is done, that I should be fine, but that's not the case. I officially hate tamoxifen. And it's really stressful since my oncologist won't deal with this because I'm not insured. If it was a matter of recurrence , he'd see me, but otherwise no. No health insurance sucks. I was told to go to my general doctor for anything I need. Ergh.... OSHA is also refusing to return my calls, lawyers tell me I don't have a case. I won't give up though.
Someone has to listen. Somewhere.
So I did all the treatments - and the neulasta like side effects right now are really unpleasant. Why now? This is what I do to keep cancer away, and it makes you feel like this? What kind of shit is this??? It's all so exhausting. Back to bed again..
1 comment:
love love love and more love.... xoxoxoxo <3 <3 {{{{{{{{{{ B }}}}}}}}}}
Post a Comment